My advice to those who are embarking on a new journey to better themselves and to improve their body composition. Whether it be resistance training, weight lifting, weight training, these pointers should help clear a few things up and make it clear what you need to prioritise when you step into the gym and follow the appropriate programming.
– Follow an appreciate programme
– Learn how to engage the muscles and place tension on the working muscles
– Hire a coach or a professional if necessary
– Once you have mastered the art of moving the weight, begin to overload the muscles
– Look to increase training frequency, overall volume and follow a programme incorporating a more advanced approach
– Follow a body part training split which looks to train a muscle group 2 x per week to maximise muscle growth
– Prioritise your weaknesses and change programming when they no longer are a weakness
– Make sure everything you do outside of the gym compliments your training programme.
» Website: www.mikethurston.co.uk
» Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikethurston
» Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mikethurston…
» Snapchat: mikethurston
» Twitter: https://twitter.com/thethurstonator
» EHPLabs 10% off: “MIKE10”
» RIPT Clothing 10% off: “THURST10”
Enjoy the best fails for this week!
Fat People Fail Compilation 2016 Very Funny Video Clips
Video Rating: / 5
Providing exercises for all parts of the body and taking you step-by-step through each movement, highlighting exactly which muscle should be working when, Strength Training is the ultimate personal trainer. With an emphasis on clear demonstration of optimum technique, detailed outlines of the muscles used, and advice on avoiding common pitfalls, Strength Training provides the maximum safeguard against the danger of injury, and helps you stay at peak fitness.
List Price: $ 21.95
Price: $ 11.97