3-In-1 AB Wheel Roller Kit – Odoland AB Roller Pro with Push-Up Bar, Jump Rope and Knee Pad – Perfect Abdominal Core Carver Fitness Workout for Abs – with Workout Guide
- 3-IN-1 Ab Roller Set: Odoland 2 wheel Ab roller set with push-up bar and jump rope is designed for anyone wants to keep fit and shape better figure. 2-wheel Ab roller with knee pad helps to carve core and get ripped abs. Push-up bar provides better support when doing push-ups. You can also burn calories.
- UPGRADED Ab Roller For Stability: Most AB rollers on the market have only one or two wheels. Instead, our upgraded AB roller built with longer handle pipe. It can supports up to 800lbs. The handle is covered with anti-slip resistant foam, making it more stable.
- Excellent Push-up Support & Knee Protecting: The push-up bar of detachable design has anti-slip lines and protective rubber at the bottom. It mounts the ground and won’t slip easily. You can use the bar alone or with the AB roller at one time for better Abs toning, as the bar can give excellent support to your body. The knee pad can protect your knees from injury when rolling frontward and backward.
- Longer Durability & Easy Assembling: Both Ab roller and push-up bar are of strong structure. The 3-wheel Ab roller with upgraded wheel pipe can support up to 800Lbs, making it more stable and durable for Abs toning. The AB roller and push-up bar are easy to assemble and disassemble due to its humanized design.
- More Workout In Less Time: Odoland AB roller wheel is more stability and effective for abs carving. You can get more intense abdominal workouts in less time by using it together with the push-up bar!
Odoland Ab Roller Set Wheel is your perfect choice on caving Abdominal core. The upgraded Ab roller wheel with longer handle pipe is more stable, durable and can support up to 800lbs. You can use the roller together with push-up bar for better carving at one time. It is easy to assemble and disassemble. It also comes with a knee pad for knee protecting and a storage bag for easy carrying, offering great convenience. It will definitely carve your core and help you get ripped abs and sculpted arms!
Buying 1 you get 4: Ab roller, Push-up Bar, Jump Rope and Knee pad
Upgraded Ab roller wheel with strong wheel structure
Anti-slip handles & pull-up bar
Strong steel supports up to 800LB loading
Anti-slip resistant foam handle & Sweat-absorbent outer layer
Protective Rubber Suction Cup Base
Comfortable pad for knee protection
Stable and durable
Comes with storage bag for easy carrying
Multi-way for training
Perfect men and women on Abs caving and toning
1 x Ab Roller
2 x Push-up Bars
1 x Jump Rope
1 x Knee Pad
1 x User Manual
3 x Storage bag
List Price: $ 22.99
Most guys are unaware that if their goal is muscle hypertrophy (to make your muscles bigger), much of that muscle growth is created from the negative portion of the rep, when you’re controlling the resistance against gravity – often the lowering portion of the movement. But the negative can also put a lot of injury-inducing stress on the shoulder joints.
For example, the barbell bench press is one of the most popular chest exercises, yet you constantly see guys grab their shoulder after finishing a set. This movement can be quite dangerous, as you’re compromising the shoulder by compressing the joint capsule. Moreover, when you lie flat on a bench and begin lowering the weight, you disrupt your scapula’s normal biomechanics, which also puts unnecessary stress on the shoulder.
Bottom line, if you injure your shoulder or tear your rotator cuff, you’ll be sidelined from training and your results will be halted. The below chest routine minimizes such joint damage while ensuring a brutal pec-exhausting, muscle-building workout.
HOW IT WORKS
For this workout, you’ll warm up with a dynamic bodyweight push up, move onto heavy, high-intensity cable standing moves, then finish with a dynamic exercise that requires stabilization and core integration to truly exhaust your chest. The goal of this workout is to shock your chest by incorporating triple drop sets, negatives, dynamic movements and a level of intensity that can push you through any training plateau.
From a standard push-up position, as you lower your body, bring your right knee up to your right elbow. On the next rep, do the same to the left. Repeat for reps.
CABLE CROSSOVER NEGATIVES
Set the D-handles to mid-chest level. With a slight bend in the elbows, pull your hands together in a flye motion, squeeze your pecs, then return your hands out to the sides with a 5-second negative on each rep.
STANDING CABLE CHEST PRESS DROP SET
Holding a D-handle in each hand, begin with your elbows bent 90 degrees and pointed out to the sides, palms facing down. Press your hands together out in front of you for eight reps. Immediately drop the weight about 30%, then rep out to failure. Drop the weight another 30% and rep to failure again.
Do a push-up, then shift your bodyweight onto your left hand and bring your right hand up from the floor so that your body forms a “T” facing to the right. Repeat to the other side. Do another push-up and tuck your left knee into your chest as you press up. Repeat with the right knee.